Happy Reality Check Wednesday! Thanks to Teresa as always for hosting!
Today I would like to use my Reality Check to talk about my September goals. I am huge in goal-making, but I have never really written my goals down, let alone really expressed them for others to see. I have been totally inspired by so many other bloggers’ September/monthly goals that I really want to write some of my own.
I love September for many reasons, but especially because it’s not technically the beginning of the new year, but it represents a new start in more ways than one. A new season, a new school/work/dance year. Going into my fourth and final year of my undergrad, it will be a year of firsts and lasts and September is really where I will set the tone and get the ball rolling.
So here are my “REALLY REAL” September goals:
- Really stick to my long runs for the next month so I have a great base for my half marathon on October 11. School/work will be a whirlwind but I really want to stick to my long runs so I am ready for my race – PR or no PR!
- Start the school year off by completing ALL of my readings. As an English major, I am constantly bombarded with readings, so I really want to start the year off on a good note and not brush off any of my readings.
- Continue going to yoga classes. Yoga is not as popular in North Bay as it is in Ottawa, but I really want to commit to attending as many yoga classes as I can, simply because I love it and it makes me feel amazing.
- Call my Nana once a week, I think that one is self-explanatory.
- Spend less money on these things:
Also self-explanatory. There also isn’t a Starbucks in North Bay so that makes things easier. But man, am I going to miss my iced coffees.
- Get back on the meal-prep wagon. I think this one will be easy once I settle into my new schedule and routine. I crave routine. I can’t wait.
I think I will stop at 6. So there ya have it! I hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Share some of your September goals with me!