HELLO WORLD (or should I say HI MOM because she is probably the only person who will read this?)
Is there any way to not make your first blog post awkward?!
Am I doing this right?!
Well, for starters, I’m Grace and (like a lot of you, I’m sure) I discovered blogs and blogging through Google and the endless questions I always seem to have about running (and food…). I have been reading blogs for almost a year now, and I have finally decided to take a leap and join this AMAZING community!! I am so excited to be here 🙂
With the help of this blog, I hope to continue to be inspired by the wonderful people within this community, and hopefully inspire others whether with their running and fitness goals, or simply to become a more positive person! I may not be leading the pack during races, but my love for running is powerful and my desire to become faster is ever-burning. Running, no matter how fast or how far, requires you to constantly LEARN and GROW, and I can’t wait to see where the path takes me…. Yes, running pun intended!!
I decided it might be fun and helpful to start out with a little Tag Survey so we can get to know each other! I googled “about me survey” and this blog and survey popped up. So thanks for the survey Ysis, your blog is gorgeous! 🙂 And here it is!
1. Are you named after anyone? My mom, grandma, great-grandma (etc) all have Grace as their middle names, and here I am!
2. When was the last time you cried? Well, I watched Forrest Gump on Tuesday, so….
3. Do you have kids? Nope!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Then I would have a running buddy!!!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, but I have been told by my roommates countless times that I am really bad at using it:)
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Can we go for ice cream after?
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Healthy? Vanilla Almond Special K. Not so healthy? Cinnamon Toast Crunch:)
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Is this a person who will drink green juice and run with me but also inhale a few chocolate croissants here and there?
9. What is your eye colour? Hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I guess it depends on the mood. I love the thrill and unexpected twists of scary movies, but happy endings are uplifting and put me in a great mood. I mostly like movies that I’ve seen about 100 times already – genre not important:)
11. Favorite smells? Fall anything. Fresh coffee. Baked goods. Vanilla.
12. Summer or winter? Summer EVERY TIME.
13. Computer or Television? Absolutely TV!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to Victoria, BC when I was 9, I guess that counts!
15. Do you have any special talents? Only my superpower to read a book a day and fall asleep during any movie regardless of the time or how good it is.
16. Where were you born? Right here in Ottawa:)
17. What are your hobbies? Running, dancing, yoga, reading, eating.
18. Do you have any pets? Marley and Missy – our family dog and cat.
19. Favorite movie? Crossroads – yup, the terrible one with Britney Spears? It has been my favourite movie for years and I have seen it about 700 times? I also love Forrest Gump.
20. Do you have any siblings? Brother and sister – they are twins, both 17 and my BEST friends!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am 3 years away from being a high school teacher! But career aside, I hope to be able to travel and adventure around? I hope to run, do yoga, drink Starbucks and wear Lululemon every day:)
If you are interested in completing this survey in the comments or on your own blog, TAG YOU ARE IT! I would love to hear everyone’s answers:) Happy Friday to all!!!